Blogroll

Jumat, 28 Oktober 2011

Recount - A football match

nih guys satu text recount, lumayan lah buat dijadiin tugas b. inggris di sekolah, nh gan tapi maaf ya kalo jelek, buatan sendiri soalnya wkwk ^^


A Footbal Match
 
 Hello friends, I will tell my experience about a soccer game that Isaw yesterday

   When vacation, I and my family went to GBK to see a football match between Indonesia and baharain. The game started at19:00, but we're coming at 4 pm in order to redeem the receipt with the ticket. After receiving the original ticket, we played in advance to gain time. And 18:00 hours exactly after prayer, we headed to our seats.
   And finally after all this time, the game started well, we all scream when bepe and my friends went out to the field. Initially running game interesting, it seems even the national team created many chances, but because of poor finishing, the national team failed to score. The longer the national team game deteriorated, with 2 goals nesting in goalkeeper Markus. Even after that, the supporters set off firecrackers that make the game be suspended. After that, the match resumed, but the score remained 2-0.
   I am very disappointed with the results received by the national team. I'm disappointed, I am upset, my family and I came homewith a feeling of disappointment, but I'm sure the national team can win the next game, GO INDONESIA national teams.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 komentar

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Search

Popular posts

 
© HelmBolongggg
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top